This plant is actually a deciduous tree that has originated from west-Asian mountain ranges that offer fertile conditions that help it grow. Over the recent years, the process and cultivation have spread across many areas of the world, including India. During each spring season, the almond tree gets covered with pink and white-colored flowers that develop into fruits by the autumn season. The fruit develops subsequently enclosing an edible almond nut, inside a hard shell. The almond nut/kernel features tough brown outer skin and creamy white meat and measures about 2cm long and 1cm wide with each kernel weighing between 1.5g to 2gm.
You can buy almonds online at SDH nuts & more as we bring you an exclusive and quality range of almonds. However, many wish to know about the health benefits of almonds that are evergreen, well, below we have listed some of them.
- Almond nuts are a great source of omega 3, protein, mineral, vitamins, and other health-beneficial antioxidants. They help maintain a well-balanced nutrient profile that is essential for optimum health and wellness.
- Being rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids such as palmitoleic acids and oleic helps in lowing the bad cholesterol that is known as LDL and boosts good cholesterol levels in the blood. As per the research it has been seen that MUFA (Mono-Unsaturated Fatty Acid) rich Mediterranean diet is famous for preventing coronary artery disease and other risks by maintaining healthy blood lipid.
- Almonds are a rich source of Vitamin E that has about 25mg per 100 grams. We know that vitamin E is beneficial and a powerful antioxidant that helps restore cell membrane integrity of mucosa and skin-protecting one from harmful effects of oxygen-free radicals.
- Almonds are gluten-free snacks and are the amazing ingredient that makes an ideal and healthy alternative to gluten allergy.
- Almonds come packed with all healthy ingredients especially B-complex of vitamins such as niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamine, folates, vitamin B-6, and more. These vitamins work as the co-aspect for enzymes during cellular metabolism.
- Almonds are an excellent source of minerals such as potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and iron.
- Almond oil that is extracted from the kernel, is used in cooking, especially in Turkey and Iran. It is usually used as a carrier oil in aromatherapy, cosmetic industries, and pharmaceutical companies.
You can buy Munakka online in Delhi at SDH Nuts & More available at the best price. We have been serving customers for so many years now. Now that you know all the benefits of almonds, visit our store to browse our collection and shop hassle-free. SDH Nuts & More is a premium brand in dry fruits providing you with the present of health. Order a fresh package and have it delivered to your doorsteps.