The biggest question of the previous years and the years to come due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation is, “how to improve immunity?” The quest to find the answer to this question is increasing and growing each day, people have resorted to various medicines, diets, exercises, and so on. Eating the right food and taking care of your health helps boost the immune system. Talking about boosting immunity, but do we know what the immune system is?
What is the Immune system?
The immune system is the defence mechanism of the body. What this means is when our body is attacked by a foreign body or any form of germ and bacteria, our body activates the immune system. Our immune system then fights the bacteria or the foreign body to fight and kill the germs. White Blood Cells (WBC) plays a major role in boosting the immune system. The next question arises, “how can we know about a weak immune system?”
What are the Symptoms of a weak immune system?
When you are knowledgeable about the symptoms that can lead to a weak immune system, it can help you reverse the effect and obtain proper treatment. Here are the symptoms of a weak immune system:
- High-stress levels
- Always tired
- Frequent infections
- Constantly catching colds
- Excessive stomach troubles.
The best way to improve immunity is by changing food habits and incorporating healthy and nutritious food items into your daily diet. Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are both essential and costly because they are high in nutrients and offer a variety of health benefits. And when it comes to cooking, you are always hunting for shortcuts in this fast-paced world. So, between meals, dried fruits and nuts can be a good and tasty snack for your stomach. They are incredibly nutrient-dense, rich in proteins, enzymes, dietary fibres, and minerals, and have various health benefits. You can easily order dried mixed fruits online in Delhi.
Nutrients present in nuts, such as zinc, iron, and vitamins, strengthen the immune system. No two nuts are the same, each one has a positive effect on the body. Selenium is plentiful in Brazil nuts; an excellent source of vitamin E. Generally speaking, nuts are an excellent source of protein, but, to get the most nutrition, the different types of nuts should be mixed.
Why consume dry fruits daily?
Dry fruits can benefit your body in a variety of ways.
- Increases immunity – Dry fruits are high in essential oils, proteins, potassium, and calcium, all of which help to boost immunity. It also contains antioxidants, which can aid in the fight against various infections and illnesses.
- Assists in weight loss – If you eat dry fruits and nuts in moderation, they can help you lose weight.
- Keeps your skin wrinkle-free and healthy – Who doesn’t want to appear beautiful and youthful? Dry fruits can assist you in this and keep your skin glowing and radiant. They’re high in antioxidants and essential oils, which help your skin regenerate and prevent ageing.
- Fight constipation Dry fruits are high in dietary fibres, which help to prevent constipation and keep your digestive system healthy.
- Aids in the prevention of cancer – Breast cancer is known to be prevented by almonds and cashew nuts. They are high in antioxidants and phytonutrients, which inhibit cancer-causing cells’ activity.
- Maintain a healthy heart – Dry fruits can control cholesterol levels and normalise blood pressure especially raisins. They also reduce the risk of heart diseases, stroke, etc.
- Healthy bones – Dry fruits are rich in proteins, calcium, and other micronutrients which help to maintain healthy bones and strengthen them.
How to Incorporate Dry Fruits in Daily Diet?
Nuts are a great source of nutrition and a quick & easy snack option as well as can be used for garnishing in the main course. Here are some easy ways to include nuts in your diet.
- Match almonds, Brazil nuts, walnuts, and dried Brazil fruit like raisins for your morning porridge or oatmeal.
- The good news is that nuts are very low in calories. The bad news is that excess nuts can work adversely on the body, hence they must be consumed in moderation.
- To add a touch of healthiness to your meals, toss nuts in your dish for garnishing purpose.
Your comprehensive guide on the importance of dry fruits and nuts only goes out to show that it is essential to add to your diet. If you wish to buy online dry fruits in India, then, SDH Nuts & More is here to help you with the home delivery of dry fruits.